when you are undressing your lover in a crowded room and are interrupted by aliens.
captalias replied to your post “idk why people on here are always complaining that they want to be in…”
dating is so overrated imo
yea now i know for sure it is besides the bf i have now i haven’t “dated” anyone since i was 14 and i was a different person back then i wanted to get married after high school and have 4-6 children and be a housewife (and there is nothing wrong with that!) bc that has been the common thing to do for someone like me in this community and i thought that would make me happy bc everyone else did it and i thought it was the right thing to do but once i went to high school i started to find out who i was and what were my true wants and needs and they definitely weren’t the norm. and now im a junior and many people have urged me to “settle down” and date one guy and they said it’d be good for me opposed to what i had been doing before so i eventually decided eh what the hell i should stop being so stubborn and try this out so i did and i realized that my instincts were right that this sort of thing isn’t me but i know if i back out now ill seem like i heartbreaking bitch i can already hear them saying it. anyways im still gonna break up with him but i still feel a little bad bc it looks bad from his and other peoples perspectives…
idk why people on here are always complaining that they want to be in a romantic relationship like its not all fun and games and rainbows it might seem like that at the very beginning but a relationship DOES NOT solve your problems, if anything it makes your problems A LOT MORE APPARENT and then having a bf/gf/whatever the fuck is so time consuming and its a commitment that a responsible person must take and many people aren’t ready for that or its not even right for them I hate how society shoves this romantic happily ever after down our throats as a requirement for life
a must reblog
Add the letters in your first name using the numbers below =)
- Under 60 points= NOT TOO SEXY
- Between 61-300 points= PRETTY SEXY
- Between 301-599 points= VERY SEXY
- Over 600= THE ULTIMATE SEXIEST
- A=100 B=14 C=9 D=28 E=145 F=12
- G=3 H=10 I=200 J=100 K=114 L=100 M=25
- N=450 O=80 P=2 Q=12 R=400 S=113 T=405
- U=11 V=10 W=10 X=3 Y=210 Z=23
Don’t forget to add your name and your total!!!
Hello little beautiful creatures
Lookin soooo cute!
Thanks so much, flower ❤️
please do not remove text!
THELEGENDARYCUTIE’S PAMPER YOURSELF GIVEAWAY!
Hi, I felt like this summer would be a fun time for a new giveaway since I haven’t done one in a while and the last one was so great! I wanted to follow the same kind of idea as the last one kind of creating a pampering care package :P
The giveaway will include:
- a loufa
- a bath/shower comb
- 4 headbands (3 thin, 1 thick)
- a manicure/pedicure kit (including nail brush, cuticle sticks, cuticle scissors, cuticle pushers, cuticle remover/pusher, nail clipper, sapphire file, and salon board)
- 28 fl oz lavender and chamomile milk bath (if you don’t know what that is look here!)
- 31 oz white tea and jasmine bath salt
- 10 fl oz Bath and Body Works ‘Country Chic’ scented body wash
- Mary Kay face cleansing brush (extra brush attatchment, batteries included)
- a surprise!
Rules for the giveaway are:
- The giveaway starts May 14, 2014 and will go on until August 1, 2014.
- you don’t have to follow me but i would appreciate it if you would
- no likes! you can reblog this as many times as you want
- it can not be reblogged to a separate blog made specifically for giveaways
- you can not be proana/mia/ed
I will ship it internationally and you don’t need to be any kind of healthy blah blah blog so anyone can try to win. When I pick the winner, I will first message them and if they do not respond within a day I will pick someone else, then I will announce them on my blog if they are ok with it. All these products can go far beyond one use so you can enjoy the at home spa for weeks to come ^_^ if you have any questions ask me here and good luck! <3 <3 <3
2014 is half over and
- -i lost no weight
- -didn’t learn anything
- -haven’t made an effort to save money
- -still ugly